Saturday, November 30, 2013

Real Web Application Hacking Video Lecture by Offensive Security

   Real Web Application Hacking Video Lecture by                      Offensive Security 

         

Hello friends after a long time I'm posting something on Hackingsoftwarez, I was really busy these days in Pen-Testing. Okay fine so today I'm back with an interesting article. You might know what is Offensive Security (The Creator's of Backtrack, Kali Linux & Exploit Database - also one of the most popular Penetration testing company, they also provide professional Hacking & Security course). Their course and books are really very helpful and interesting but unfortunately you've to purchase it or apply for Hacking course. So today we'll giveaway some of their real web application hacking video (Lectures by Offensive Security). It's an amazing and very much helpful for beginners and hackers.


Is this Useful for me ?

All-through, I don't know who're you but i bet you're here to learn Hacking & Security, Since yet might you'd watched many hacking videos but you'll really love this one from Offensive Security. Everyone wants to learn real hacking, - Want to know what is hacking but many of them fail to find sources and learning methods. But I say if you've curiosity and passion to learn and do something you can learn easily, Well I'm not here to inspire you my job is to share articles and make your learning more easy - since yet i'd wrote many hacking & security articles but this is one of the best I'm writing. I would prefer you to watch this video instead of doing CEH lol and I'm quite serious


Am I Eligible to Watch & Understand Lectures ? What I need to Know ?

Hmm.. one of the good question for beginners, You must know little bit about Web Application Programming & Hacking atleast basic. And please watch video in sequence, start from Part 1 to Part 4, Don't directly jump on writing exploits - it's pretty hard. Do not skip anything until you understand - If you do not understand anything please google it there is a ton of information.



I'll strongly recommend all beginners to download and understand these real Web Application Hacking Lectures (by Offensive Security). They'd almost explained everything about Web Application Hacking. Amazing for beginners to learn something new. Don't miss it, Download from below links.

How to Download All Videos

However this time i've not uploaded any video on my own server it's somewhere on other location. If you want to learn step by step how to download those videos click here and read this Short Word file with 5 Easy steps to download amazing hacking videos lectures.



                                                   Click Here To Know How to Download


Thank you for reading my post, If you like it please share it and increase us. If you've any kind of doubt please feel free to comment or dare to ask. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...